About the Deane Team
Coming from a family tradition of real estate professionals, investors, and builders, Teri has years of observation, interaction and training in addition to 11 years experience as a licensed Maryland Realtor®. As a Trusted Real Estate Advisor, Teri helps her clients through every aspect of their real estate transaction with her extensive market knowledge, innovative marketing techniques and a strong commitment to client care. Her goal is to maximize her client’s return on their home investment, whether it’s negotiating the best price and terms for buyers or realizing top market dollar for sellers.
A resident of Maryland for 25 years with children in the Howard County school system, Teri has a wealth of local information at her fingertips for families relocating to this area.
To better serve her clients, Teri has taken extensive coursework to earn the following designations:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – This designation is awarded to agents who have a proven level of experience and have taken in-depth training on the residential real estate market to better service their clients.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) – This designation means that she has had extensive coursework focused on the industry’s best methods for helping home buyers through every step of the buying process.
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) – A designation awarded after extended coursework on working with veterans and active duty military buyers and sellers.
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) – This designation is provided when agents obtain additional education in selling short sale and bank-owned residential property.
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) – This designation is awarded upon completion of extensive coursework with a focus on serving sellers.
A member of the distinguished RE/MAX Hall of Fame, Teri is a 2016, 2014 and 2013 RE/MAX Platinum Club member, a 2015, 2012 and 2010 RE/MAX 100% Club member, and is a Lifetime Member of the Howard County Real Estate Million Dollar Club.
Howard County Realtor® of the Year 2013, Teri is active in her local board, the Howard County Association of Realtors® (HCAR), where she served on the Board of Directors (2009 – 2012). In addition she has served on several committees with HCAR: the Realtor® Political Action Committee, Affiliate Membership Committee, Communications Committee, Social Committee and Grievance Committee, and recently worked on a project sponsored by HCAR for Rebuild Howard County.
Before entering the real estate field, Teri worked in public relations, marketing, event planning and desktop publishing.
Dave began his real estate career in 1980 and, with pardonable pride, his 35+ years in the real estate “service” business have brought him the respect of his peers, the loyalty of past customers and clients, and the honors that go along with his ranking among the top one per cent of all Realtors® nationwide. An associate broker, he’s been affiliated with RE/MAX for 24 years and during that time has sold over 300 million dollars worth of residential property.
“While listing and selling homes produces my income,” Dave said, “it’s the satisfaction of providing inclusive, dedicated service that makes me proud to be a Realtor®.” The ‘extra mile’ is standard in his work ethic.
Dave is past president of the Howard County Million Dollar Real Estate Club. He was a founding member and officer in the Howard County Masters’ Club-A service organization comprised of the top Realtors® in the region. His RE/MAX awards include membership in the “Hall of Fame” and he’s been a five-time recipient of the elite RE/MAX Platinum Club Award.
When not attending to business, he can, at times, be found on the golf links (and has served as chairman of the Golf Committee at Hobbits Glen Golf Club). Dave has been active in civic affairs including having served on his local village board.
With repeat and referral business, it’s obvious that Dave has successfully demonstrated excellence in keeping his clients more than satisfied with his performance. He welcomes the opportunity to add you to that ever-growing list of satisfied buyers and sellers.